Dual Enrollment is a challenging acceleration program for academically talented students who wish to earn high school and college credit at the same time. This program is open to the student from a public high school, an accredited private school, or an approved home-education program.
Benefits of the Dual Enrollment program:
- Reduce the average time-to-college degree
- Save money by taking college credit classes while in high school
- Increase the likelihood of college graduation
- Enhance academic performance
- Participate in career dual enrollment that will lead to an industry certification. Many industry certifications will articulate to college credit toward a degree.