The Human Resources Department provides services associated with recruitment, staffing, classification, training, leave management, benefits and retirement, and employee relations within the guidelines established by the State Board Rules, Federal and State laws, and The District Board of Trustees of Pensacola State College, Florida.
- Provide personal and confidential service.
- Serve in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Seek to provide a resolution to problems in a timely manner.
- Create an atmosphere of service that encourages support and respect for those we serve.
- Provide additional information and resources for benefits and retirement processes.
Please feel free to contact us via email or by phone (850) 484-1760. Human Resources is located in the Barfield Administration Building, Pensacola Campus, Building 7 Room 715; 1000 College Blvd Pensacola, FL 32504.