The Human Resources Department provides services associated with recruitment, staffing, classification, training, benefits and employee relations within the guidelines established by the State Board Rules, Federal and State laws, and The District Board of Trustees of Pensacola State College, Florida.
- Provide personal and confidential service.
- Serve in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Seek to provide a resolution to problems in a timely manner.
- Create an atmosphere of service that encourages support and respect for those we serve.
Please feel free to contact us via email or by phone (850)-484-1760. Our office is located in the Barfield Administration Building in Pensacola Campus, Building 7 Room 175; 1000 College Blvd Pensacola, FL 32503.
- Background Check Finger Printing Process Information
- Contract for Adjunct Employment
- Employment Eligibility Verification – USCIS Form I-9
- Notification of SSN Collection and Usage
- Resign/Retire/Termination Form (Print in Pink Paper)
- Transcript Request Form
- Request to Advertise a Vacant Position Form (Print in Blue Paper)
- Ready to Hire Adjunct Packet
- Contract of Supplementary Employment Assignment
- Pre-Employment Adjunct Packet
PAYROLL AND PAY PROCESSES
- Address/Name Change Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Education Incentive (Career Service)
- Leave Without Pay Form
- OneCard Direct Deposit Form (Student Employee)
- Payroll Deduction Form
- Release Time for Study (Career Service)
- Sick Leave Pool Withdraw Leave Form
- W4 Form (2019)
- 2018-2019 Payroll Calendar 12 Month (non faculty) Employee FY 19
- 2018-2019 Payroll Calendar 9 Month Faculty 19 Paydays (group 01)
- 2018-2019 Payroll Calendar 11 Month Faculty
- 2018-2019 Payroll Calendar 12 Month Faculty
- 2018-2019 Payroll Calendar 9 Month Faculty with 26 Checks (group 41)
- Health Insurance Enrollment/Change Form
- International Claim Form
- New Prescription Fax Order Form
- Pharmacy Mail Order Form
- Pharmacy Mail Refill Order Form
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Form
- Florida Retirement System PENSION Plan Beneficiary
- Florida Retirement System INVESTMENT Plan Beneficiary
- Dental Enrollment/Change Form
- FSA Change in Status Form
- One America Disability Claim Form
- Vision Enrollment/Change Form
Retirement Savings Annuity Payroll Deduction
- 403B Salary Reduction Agreement
- 457B Salary Reduction Agreement
- ROTH 403B Salary Reduction Agreement
FICA and Special Pay Plan Accounts