Since 2019, Pensacola State College has worked to improve and simplify the student experience as the world of education continues to evolve. On March 21, 2022, the College officially launched Workday Student, an intuitive student experience, allowing students to stay engaged anywhere at any time. Workday Student is now live! To learn how to access your account, view the Workday Access Instructions for Current PSC Students.
Workday Student will streamline the admissions process, identify incoming student challenges, and meet enrollment goals. Students can create, manage, and maintain courses through an easy-to-use and efficient curriculum management system.
What to Expect
- Simple Registration – enroll for classes from any device.
- Saved schedules – choose and save courses based on an academic plan.
- Academic Progress – learn about academic eligibility and advancement.
- One-stop-shop and self-service for recruiting, admissions, advising, finances, student records, student employment, and more!
- Mobile experiences for students.
- User-friendly interface.
- Stay connected – inform and guide students when it matters most.
Workday Student will also serve as an arm to our Financial Aid and Student Finance departments. We can easily administer various aid programs, from federal and state to private sources, to help students from all walks of life access higher education.
Workday Student Finances
- Students can easily manage financial aid requirements from any device.
- Efficiency derived from automation of financial aid awards, including general eligibility, grade-level limits, and program limits.
- The ability to identify discrepancies among various student records to ensure the appropriate request, receipt, disbursement, or return of funds is accurate.
- Calculate tuition and fees based on criteria, such as student and program of study or academic period.
- Administer refunds based on student, course, and third-party criteria.
- See the exact, up-to-the-minute net balance in student accounts.