Our main objective in this transition to Workday is our student’s success. Workday is helping us ensure just that. Some key benefits to having Workday at PSC are:
- Gain new insights with a unified data core across HCM, Financial Management, and Student.
- Engage students throughout their journey and provide mobile experiences.
- Enable students to plan courses and understand academic eligibility and progress.
- Empower students, faculty, and staff through a self-service and user-friendly interface.
- Reduce costs with true cloud delivery model Key Features.
- Self-service and mobile application capabilities.
- Mobile application places tasks and information into the hands of users.
Workday Student is now live! Students can now start registering for Fall 2022. With a system this large, we are rolling it out in phases. Students can visit MyPSC by logging in with their current college credentials to see if the Workday tile is available and closely monitor their institutional emails for additional communications. Students can explore Workday with helpful resources on the Training & Resources page. We appreciate your patience during this milestone!
Workday Student will also serve as an effective tool for staff and faculty. Faculty will find access to class rosters and photos; mobile device access; unified Workday experience with HR and Finance (which we are already using); role-based access to key data; and grading. Workday is your one-stop-shop at PSC. Staff can better assist in their given roles like student academic and financial records processing, managing student holds, improved process routing between student-facing offices, role-based access to key data, and opportunities to expand self-service reporting.