Pensacola State College Swimming Pool COVID-19 Guidelines
- Classes will be limited to 10 people and shortened to 45 minutes.
- Swimmers must enter through the front door and exit through the back door.
- Temperatures will be taken for all staff and swimmers prior to entering the facility. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4° F will not be permitted in.
- Social Distancing will be required. Swimmers will stay 6 feet apart at all times.
- Swimmers will wear face covers when not in the pool, including when entering the pool area and when leaving the pool area.
- Swimmers will not be allowed to use locker rooms for showering or changing.
- Staff will wear face covers, and they will wear gloves to wipe or spray areas of use, including doorknobs and handles after each class.
- All doors will remain open at all times.
- Chairs will be spaced at least 6 feet apart around the pool deck and cleaned by staff after each class.
- Bleachers will be off-limits for sitting.
- Towels, shoes, and any other personal items will not be shared.
- Swimmers will be advised to bring their own water bottle, and use the water fountain only when necessary.
- Swimmers will be directed to not arrive early.
Pool Class Schedule:
Aerobic Swimming/Master Swimmers: 5:30am to 6:30am & 7am to 7:45am
Aqua Dynamics I: 8am to 8:45am, 9am to 9:45am, & 10am to 10:45am
Recreation Swim: 11:00am to 11:30am, 11:45am to 12:15pm, 12:30pm to 1pm, 1:15 to 1:45, 7:45pm to 8:15pm, 8:30pm to 9:15pm, & 9:30pm to 10pm
*Recreation Swimmers will need to reserve time to swim for 30 minutes or signup for a specific time. Two swimmers to a lane (12 swimmers at a time).
Register for 2nd Family Member $23.
Please call Kay Miller 484-1311 or the Recreation & Leisure Department 484-1797 for assistance or questions.