Pensacola State College has an outdoor fitness track available for use by PSC students, faculty, and staff, and the Pensacola community.
- The track is available on a first come basis.
- All college events have priority.
- The track is available from dawn until 11:30 pm Sunday-Thursday and dawn until 12:30 am Friday and Saturday.
- No reservations are required for individuals but large groups must register with the Intramural Office at 484-1317 for scheduling times.
- No individual private lessons may take place on Pensacola State CollegeTrack.
- All lessons are scheduled through the Continuing Education Department. No skateboarding, biking or pets allowed on track.