At this annual honors ceremony, students are recognized for Departmental and Program Scholars, Scholastic Achievement, Leadership, and Service.
- Departmental and Program Scholar recipients are selected by the individual academic departments in recognition of outstanding performance in the classroom and high test scores on competitive departmental examinations.
- Scholastic Achievement Award recipients are selected by grade point averages. Recipients must have maintained a 3.9 GPA or better while completing at least 80% of the requirements for the degree they are seeking.
- The Leadership Award is based upon participation in service clubs.
- Service Award recipients are selected by the faculty and department heads. This award is based on the outstanding services rendered in their respective departments, schools, and campuses.
- The Sigma Beta Delta Award is an International Honor Society in Business Administration and Management. Induction is offered to BAS students who have a 3.5 or above GPA after having taken 90 credit hours.