Pensacola State College was well-represented at the 55th Annual National Leadership and Skills Conference held June 24-28 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Six Pensacola State students placed in the Top 10 at the conference:
- Culinary Arts: Kristine McMillian; Instructor David Langham
- Photography: Kendall Sainata; Instructor Mark Francis
- Teamworks (Carpentry Class): Jeffrey Crane, Brandi Duplechain, Dannon English and Shawn McCarter; Instructor Tony Grahame.
Several Pensacola State employees won SkillsUSA National Service Awards:
- Five-year National Education Team: Theresa Hoang
- Five-year National Education Team and co-chair for the Nursing Assisting Contest: Mary Turner
- 10-year National Technical Committee and National Education Team, Chair for the Dental Contest: Jennifer Ponson