As part of Stress Less Week ─ Dec. 4-8 ─ the Pensacola State College Planetarium will present two music shows, Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon,” and “Let It Snow.”
All of the showings will be in the Planetarium, Building 21, on the Pensacola campus. The events will be free for Pensacola State students, faculty and staff with current college ID. The public is not invited to these college-only shows.
Dates and times are:
- 2 p.m. Monday, Dec. 4: “Dark Side of the Moon”
- 1 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 5: “Dark Side of the Moon”
- 2 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 5: “Let It Snow”
- 1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 6: “Dark Side of the Moon”
- 2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 6: “Let It Snow”
- 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 7: “Let It Snow”
Attendees can lose themselves in Pink Floyd’s legendary rock ’n’ roll masterpiece ─ enhanced by the Planetarium’s high-definition and full-dome video system. The 40-minute show is an unforgettable experience. The unique video experience is provided by Starlight Productions.
“Let it Snow” will feature a new variety of festive classics from Frank Sinatra, Chuck Berry, Burl Ives, Ella Fitzgerald, Brenda Lee and more with a stunning grand finale by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The soundtrack is visually enhanced with thematic animation and full dome scenery.