Five Pensacola State College HOSA ─ Future Health Professionals student-members were competition winners at the Region 1 HOSA Spring Conference held on the Pensacola and Warrington campuses on Jan. 18.
The first-place winners in the post-secondary category were:
- Danielle Suggs, medical math
- Matthew Parker, pathophysiology
- Daniel Kipp, physical therapy
- Amanda Stores, pharmacy science
- Christina Zaccardi, veterinary science
The Pensacola State College HOSA winners will advance to the state competition to be held March 28-31 in Orlando.
The competitive events program is designed to motivate HOSA members and provide a system for recognizing the competencies developed by members through health science and biomedical science class instruction, related job training and HOSA related activities.