- Computer Labs
- Financial Aid
- Honors Program
- Orientation-Online / On Campus
- Public Safety/Parking Decals
- Student Job Services
- Testing and Assessment Center
- TRIO-helps students overcome academic, cultural, and social barriers to higher education.
- Academic Honors – President’s/Dean’s Lists
- Ask Us/Help
- Calendars & Schedules
- Continuing Education
- Dean’s/President’s List
- Dean’s/President’s List Baccalaureate
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Emergency Preparation and Recovery
- Gainful Employment Programs Information
- Glossary of Terms
- Public Safety
- Social Media Directory
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Educational Rights and Privacy
- Student Handbook
- Why Pensacola State?
For all recent and archived news, visit:
Pensacola State College Public Safety Department is committed to keeping all members of the campus community safe as they strive to learn on any one of our campuses.
As part of Pensacola State College’s commitment to the safety of our students, faculty, and staff, the College has implemented a new emergency notification system. Known as PSC ALERT, the system is designed to deliver time-sensitive emergency messages to devices that were previously not available to the College. PSC ALERT will now allow us to alert students, faculty and staff about important or potentially dangerous situations using SMS text messaging, voice messaging via any telephone and delivery of email to non-College email addresses.