Get free, expert help applying, registering and paying for college at Pensacola State College’s Financial Aid Day set for noon-3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 16, at the Student Center, Building 5, on the Pensacola campus, 1000 College Blvd.
Admissions, Advising and Financial Aid counselors will be available to help new and returning students and their parents get started at Pensacola State College. Potential students can ask questions, use the Computer Lab for online forms and receive one-on-one assistance.
“Knowledgeable volunteers will be on hand to walk attendees through the entire process,” said Kathy Dutremble, Pensacola State’s dean of Student Services and Enrollment Services.
“And if potential students and parents are stumped by FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) forms, they can receive personal help filling out and submitting the FAFSA form. The FASFA form is a mandatory first step to receiving financial aid.”
To complete FAFSA, please bring:
- FSA ID – apply at https://fsaid.ed.gov/
- 2018 IRS Tax Transcript and W-2 statements (or Form 1099)
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License or another valid photo ID
- Alien Registration card or Certificate of Naturalization
- Untaxed income records for 2018 (if applicable)
- Social Security benefits
- Veterans non-education benefits (disability compensation)
- Most recent Military LES (active-duty)
- Value of 2018 child support received and/or paid
Attendees should enter the Student Center from Underwood Avenue. For more information, call 850-484-1095, email FAVA@pensacolastate.edu.