The Pensacola State College Chapter of the Association of Florida Colleges is very excited to announce that it will spotlight individual members each month in Pirate Briefs. The members selected will be chosen based on their contributions to the chapter and/or the College. Also, be sure to read the Pirate Briefs to find out more about what our AFC chapter is up to each month. There will be plenty of opportunity to participate in membership activities, competitions, fundraisers and community service projects.
To kick off the AFC Member Spotlight, the chapter would like to introduce its 2019-2020 PSC Chapter Officers:
- President: Melonie Miner
- President-elect: Obi Kalu
- Vice President of Membership: Jamie Beck
- Vice President of Membership-elect: Tammy Henderson
- Legislative Representative: Kylie Henderson
- Legislative Representative-elect: Madeline Heller
- Secretary: Lynsey Listau
- Secretary-elect: Mary Garner
- Treasurer: Traci Jones
- Treasurer-elect: Fred Holt
- Publications Representative: Alonda Jones
- Publications Representative-elect: Tracy Price
- Immediate Past President: Michael Listau
Not pictured are Garner, Jones and Michael Listau.