Virtual Fall FAFSA
Tuesday, June 23rd from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Get help with applying and paying for college. Admissions and Financial Aid counselors will be available to help new and returning students and their parents get started at Pensacola State College.
Be sure to read the CHECKLIST below if you plan on completing the FAFSA.
What should I bring to the event?
To complete the FAFSA, you’ll need:
· FSA ID – apply at http://fsaid.ed.gov/
· 2018 IRS Tax transcripts and W-2 or Form 1099 statements
· Social Security Number
· Driver’s License or other valid photo ID
· Alien Registration card / Certificate of Naturalization
· Untaxed income records for 2018
· Social Security benefits
· Veterans non-education benefits (disability compensation)
· December 2018 Military LES (active-duty)
· Value of 2018 Child Support received and/or paid
Call: (850) 484-1680 for more information