Virtual FINANCIAL AID FRENZY
GET HELP GETTING STARTED AT PENSACOLA STATE
Virtual Spring Financial Aid Frenzy Event
Monday-Thursday, March 8-11, 2021 – 4-6 p.m.
Get help with applying and paying for college. Admissions, Financial Aid, and EOC counselors will be available to help students and their parents get started at Pensacola State College.
Be sure to read the CHECKLIST below if you plan to complete the FAFSA.
What should I bring to the event?
To complete the FAFSA, you’ll need:
- FSA ID – apply at http://fsaid.ed.gov/
- 2019 IRS Tax Return Transcripts and W-2 OR Form 1099 statements
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License or other valid photo ID
- Alien Registration card / Certificate of Naturalization
- Untaxed income records for 2019
- Social Security benefits
- Veterans non-education benefits (disability compensation)
- Most recent Military LES (active-duty)
- Value of 2019 Child Support received and/or paid
Call: (850) 484-1680 for more information