Enrollment in the PSC2UWF program guarantees admission to the University of West Florida, providing a seamless transition to the university from Pensacola State College. UWF has partnered with Pensacola State College to provide students with an easy transition to UWF, as well as, enjoying the benefits of being a UWF student while pursuing their AA degree.
Benefits of the PSC2UWF Program
The PSC2UWF Program offers collaborative academic advising from UWF Transfer Advisors and an on-site Program Coordinator located on the PSC campus. Students will also receive access to UWF services and benefits before they enroll. Students who complete an associate of arts degree at PSC are guaranteed admissions at UWF, contingent upon meeting the minimum transfer requirements.
- Admission to UWF with no application fee
- Convenient transfer of academic records and courses from PSC to UWF
- Affordable bachelor’s degree from an accredited and respected public university
- Faculty and staff committed to academic success
- Flexible class schedules to meet busy lifestyles
- Experienced academic advisors to assist in satisfying degree requirements
- Library privileges at both institutions
- UWF email account
- UWF ID card
To participate in a 2UWF Program a student must:
- Meet current admission criteria at Pensacola State College.
- Have earned fewer than 45 credit hours.
- Complete an associate of arts degree with a minimum overall combined 2.0 GPA as computed by UWF. (Individual departmental requirements may be higher)
- Be in compliance with the code of conduct at a state college and is in good academic standing.
- Not attend another institution between the time you graduate from PSC and enroll at UWF.
- Formally enroll in UWF within one year of having completed an associate of arts degree.
- Not have previously graduated from a state college partner.
How To Apply
Expect to share knowledge, leave inspired and get ready to excel. Start your journey and learn how to apply today!
1. Have completed 45 or less hours in an A.A. degree program at PSC.
2. See if you qualify by completed & submitting the 2UWF Joint Admissions Agreement & Declaration of Past Conduct (.pdf) form and send back to 2UWF Coordinator.
Prior to proceeding after completed step 2, students will be notified by the 2UWF coordinator.
Transfer & Advising
Access to continuous academic advising from both UWF and state college partners to lead you on the path to earn a bachelor’s degree.
Contact Us & FAQ’s
You have questions, we have answers. Contact us today for more information or questions.