Requesting an Official Transcriptdecorative image of transcripts , Transcripts 2021-08-10 12:36:24

Before ordering your official Pensacola State College transcript, please review the options described below.

Go to the Transcript Ordering page.

To send a transcript to another Florida State College or University free of charge, please order through your Spyglass account.

Processing Options:

  • Now/Process As Is – Transcript will include all grades/classes/degrees as of the day your request is processed.
  • After Degree Is Awarded – Transcript will not be processed until after degrees have been awarded for the term. Degrees are normally awarded 10-14 days after the end of the semester.
  • After Grades Are Posted – Transcript will not be processed until all grades have been received for the current term.

Any Holds – Transcripts will not be released if a student has an obligation to Pensacola State College. If the hold has not cleared within 30 days of transcript order, the order will be canceled and a new order will need to be completed.

Delivery Options:

  • Mail – Transcripts will be sent via the United States Postal Service.
  • Electronic/PDF – Transcript is considered official only to person receiving it. The email address for recipient cannot be changed once order is submitted.
  • Hold for Pickup – Transcript issued only to students with a picture ID at the Office of the Registrar. A third party must have a signed release statement from the student authorizing them to pick up the transcript.* (Records for students that attended 1979 and prior may take additional processing time.)


  • The Office of the Registrar does not attach documents to transcripts. In lieu of attachment, enter account/ID number assigned by application processing service (i.e. AMCAS, AAMC, NCEES, NURSINGCAS, PHARMCAS, PHORCAS, PTCAS, VMCAS, VIRMP, etc.) in attention line of recipient mailing address. At this time, CAS is requesting transcripts be sent via the pdf option when possible. They have also created an FAQ page for students.

Other Information:

  • High School Students – If you have questions concerning the receipt of your high school transcript, you should contact the Office of Admissions (850-484-2544 or

Additional Help:

  • If you need help or have questions, you may contact our office at You may also contact the National Student Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200.