- Now/Process As Is – Transcript will include all grades/classes/degrees as of the day your request is processed.
- After Degree Is Awarded – Transcript will not be processed until after degrees have been awarded for the term. Degrees are normally awarded 10-14 days after the end of the semester.
- After Grades Are Posted – Transcript will not be processed until all grades have been received for the current term.
- Electronic/PDF – Transcript is considered official only to person receiving it. The email address for recipient cannot be changed once order is submitted.
- Mail – Transcripts will be sent via the United States Postal Service.
- Hold for Pickup – Transcript issued only to students with a picture ID at the Office of the Registrar. A third party must have a signed release statement from the student authorizing them to pick up the transcript.
* (Records for students that attended 1979 and prior may take additional processing time.)
|Transript Type||Transcript Fee|
|Transcript Print: Standard USPS||$11.92|
|Transcript Print: USPS International||$14.67|
|Transcript Print: FedEx Domestic||$39.42|
|Transcript Print: FedEx International||$64.42|
|Transcript Print: Pickup||$13.63|
- The Office of the Registrar does not attach documents to transcripts. In lieu of attachment, enter account/ID number assigned by application processing service (i.e. AMCAS, AAMC, NCEES, NURSINGCAS, PHARMCAS, PHORCAS, PTCAS, VMCAS, VIRMP, etc.) in attention line of recipient mailing address. At this time, CAS is requesting transcripts be sent via the pdf option when possible.
- High School Students – If you have questions concerning the receipt of your high school transcript, you should contact the Office of Admissions (850-484-2544 or AskUs@pensacolastate.edu).