eLearning Login (User ID and Password)
- There is NO early login (before the first day of class). Pensacola State College Student Academic Calendar.
- You will have an active eLearning account ONLY if you are registered for courses that are hosted in the eLearning system: online courses, hybrid courses, courses with a companion website.
- You must login to any distance learning course by the end of first week of classes or you may be withdrawn.
Your eLearning User ID is the same as the first part (that which comes before the @ sign) of your Pensacola State College student email account (PirateMail). If you do not know this ID, please login to SPYGLASS to find your ID.
- PirateMail Account: HBV1234@students.pensacolastate.edu eLearning Logon ID: HBV1234
If you do not have a middle initial you will see an underscore "_" between your first and last initial.
- PirateMail Account: H_V1234@students.pensacolastate.edu eLearning Logon ID: H_V1234
Initial Password Examples:
- If you were enrolled in an eLearning course during a previous semester,
your password will remain the same during the current semester.
- If this is the first time you have taken a course in eLearning your password will be your date of birth in the form YYYYMMDD. (This is the same as your initial password for your Pirate account.) See the examples below.
|Birthdate: June 20, 1982||Birthdate: October 7, 1963|
|Password: 19820620||Password: 19631007|
Change Your Initial Password:
To minimize the number of passwords you have to remember, use the same password you use for PirateMail.