The Office of the Registrar, Records,  is responsible for inputting, maintaining, and transferring academic records. This includes high school transcripts, college transcripts, athletic eligibility, enrollment certification, FERPA, and Public Directory Information. To order a transcript, duplicate diploma, enrollment certification, or upload a hard-copy request, please login to your Spyglass account. For all other inquiries or requests, please contact:

Online Transcript Requests (for students attending 1980 to present)

If you attended Pensacola Junior College or Pensacola State College after 1980, you may request your transcripts using SPYGLASS, the online student record service:

  • Click the SPYGLASS icon on the menu bar of this page
  • Log in to your SPYGLASS record using your Student ID number (or SSN) and your PIN/password
  • Click the TRANSCRIPTS menu button (fifth button from the bottom of the menu options)
  • Enter the information needed to send a transcript to yourself, to another college/university, a prospective employer, or any business/agency, etc.

Transcripts being sent to state colleges or state universities in Florida will be sent electronically by the close of the next business day. All other transcripts will be printed on Scrip-Safe paper and will be mailed by the close of the next business day.

Pensacola State College does not charge for transcripts at this time. If you have any unresolved obligations to the College (delinquent accounts, outstanding library or parking fines, incomplete admissions file), your transcript will not be released. You will be provided contact information for any outstanding obligation to the College when you access the online Transcript Request Form.

Transcript Requests (for students enrolled prior to 1980)

The information on this page is to be used to request a transcript FROM Pensacola State College.
If you need transcripts SENT TO Pensacola State College from high schools, colleges or universities, please fill out the
Pensacola State College Request for Official Transcript form  and have the school forward it to Pensacola State College at the address indicated on the form.

You may not use the online form below if you are requesting a personal copy of your transcript or if you are sending it to a third party other than a college or a university. 

  • For transcript requests for personal use or third parties, please follow directions under the title “How to Request Personal or Third Party Copy of Transcript” listed below.
  • If you wish to send a copy of your transcript to a college or university, please proceed to the online form below.
  • There are currently no charges for transcript requests.

How to Request Personal or Third Party Copy of Transcript

To request a personal copy of your academic transcript or a copy to be sent to a third party other than a college or university:

  • Make the request in writing using this form
  • Include your signature authorizing the transcript release and a copy of a state or government issued photo identification card.   …Important
    Student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student’s written authorization and signature.
  • Mail or FAX your written request, including signature and copy of photo ID to:

Pensacola State College
Admissions and Registration
1000 College Boulevard
Pensacola FL 32504-8998
FAX: (850) 484-1829