Why Pensacola State College?
- Discover Pensacola State!
- Pensacola State is #58 in the Top 100 Producers of Associate Degrees in the US.
- Pensacola State is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- Pensacola State awards over $30 million in financial aid to students each year in the form of grants, scholarships, loans, and work study.
- Pensacola State offers the same quality education available at a state university at only 60% of the cost. With smaller campuses and classes, you’ll get more support along the way. You’ll also have the flexibility to take classes when and where you want – day, night, or weekend at any of our six campuses/centers, or online. And sessions are starting throughout the term. When you finish you are ready to go to work or transfer to a university as a junior with guaranteed admission.
- More than 27,450 students attend Pensacola State College each year.
Steps to becoming a Pensacola State Student
- Apply now on SpyGlass and pay your $30 application fee.
- Request your transcripts from each college you've attended for evaluation of transfer credit to Pensacola State.
- Submit test scores or take necessary placement test/tests.
- Check on your financial aid status (hopefully, we have received your FAFSA results).
- Experience orientation (online or in person).
- Choose a career then choose your classes.
- Register for classes and pay fees.
- Get your books.
- Get your student ID card and free parking decal.