Why Pensacola State College?
- Discover Pensacola State!
- Pensacola State is #58 in the Top 100 Producers of Associate Degrees in the US.
- Pensacola State is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- Pensacola State awards over $30 million in financial aid to students each year in the form of grants, scholarships, loans, and work study.
- Pensacola State offers the same quality education available at a state university at only 60% of the cost. With smaller campuses and classes, youâ€™ll get more support along the way. Youâ€™ll also have the flexibility to take classes when and where you want â€“ day, night, or weekend at any of our six campuses/centers, or online. And sessions are starting throughout the term. When you finish you are ready to go to work or transfer to a university as a junior with guaranteed admission.
- More than 27,450 students attend Pensacola State College each year.
Student Checklist for Admissions
New students (first time in college), transfer students, and non-degree seeking students who wish to take a college class will need to complete a college application and pay the application fee. Returning PSC students who have not attended within the last 12 months will need to update their college application. Returning students are exempt from paying the application fee.
Transient students who are currently enrolled at another Florida college and wish to take college classes at PSC click here to apply.
- Apply - complete an application online or submit an application to any campus location. For more information on residency guidelines and a list of acceptable documentation, click here.
- Request your transcripts from each college you've attended for evaluation of transfer credit to Pensacola State.
- Submit test scores, take appropriate placement tests, or show proof of exemption. Students with previous college work in English and/or math should see an advisor to determine testing needs.
- Apply for financial aid. Need assistance? Contact the Educational Opportunity Center.
- Experience orientation (online or in person).
- Meet with an advisor. If you need assistance with, or want more information about, Spyglass, Pirate Mail, eLearning, and registration, sign up for a registration session.
- Register for classes and pay fees.
- Get your books.
- Get your student ID card and free parking decal.