Forms and PDF's
For your convenience, the Testing Center (Pensacola Campus and Warrington Campus Only) now offers online appointment setting and test fee payment through RegisterBlast for the following exams:
|Health-Related Math/Algebra (HRMT)||N/C|
|Nelson Denny Reading||$23.50|
|TEAS V for AH (formerly HOBET)||$53.50|
You can set your appointment (and pay fees) at the following link:
Pensacola Campus Test Site
Warrington Campus Test Site
News / Alerts
A recent legislative change may apply to you and your requirements for placement testing and developmental education enrollment. More Information...
Our Mission Statement
The Testing and Assessment Department supports the mission, philosophy and vision of Pensacola State College by offering comprehensive testing and assessment services to students, academic departments, and the local community. By following the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines the department ensures that examinations are administered professionally, equitably and fairly in a courteous, confidential and secure environment.
To provide testing services that support and maximize educational opportunities for students by:
- Offering collaborative and courteous testing services to students, faculty and the local community;
- Adhering to the testing guidelines of the National College Testing Association (NCTA), test companies and faculty;
- Operating in strict compliance with institutional, state and federal regulations regarding the Family Educational Rights and Privacy
College Testing Policy:
- Valid (current) identification is required for all examinees before taking any test for Pensacola State College Testing Centers. Any examinee without valid identification will not be allowed to test.
- No electronic devices, cell phones, food and drink, or other personal items are allowed in the testing rooms. Violators will have their tests invalidated.
- Pensacola State College is not responsible for theft, loss or damage to any prohibited electronic device, cell phone or other personal property brought to the testing rooms.
- Children are not allowed in the test rooms. Individuals who bring children to the campus are responsible for their supervision at all times. Pensacola State College Public Safety will be contacted if any child is left unattended.
Office Locations and Telephones
Pensacola Campus1000 College Blvd.
Bld. 6 Rm 635
Pensacola, FL 32504
Warrington Campus5555 W. Highway 98 Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32507
(850) 484-2319 or
Milton Campus5988 Highway 90
Milton, FL 32583
Century Center440 E. Hecker Rd.
Century, FL 325335
South SantaRosa Center5075 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, Fl 32563
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org