Testing and Assessment Center
Our Mission StatementThe Testing and Assessment Department supports the mission, philosophy and vision of Pensacola State College by offering comprehensive testing and assessment services to students, academic departments, and the local community. By following the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines the department ensures that examinations are administered professionally, equitably and fairly in a courteous, confidential and secure environment.
Our GoalsTo provide testing services that support and maximize educational opportunities for students by:
- Offering collaborative and courteous testing services to students, faculty and the local community;
- Adhering to the testing guidelines of the National College Testing Association (NCTA), test companies and faculty;
- Operating in strict compliance with institutional, state and federal regulations regarding the Family Educational Rights and Privacy
College Testing Policy: No electronic devices, cell phones, or personal items allowed in the testing room. Violators will have their test invalidated. Pensacola State College is not responsible for theft, loss or damage to any prohibited electronic device or other personal
property brought to the testing room.
Tests administered include:
All placement scores must be less than two years old.
- Other Placement Tests
- Dual Enrollment Test (Information and Test Form for Vocational Program.)
- Course Credit Exams
- Pre-College Exams
- Facts about the Florida Ready to Work Program
- Health Admission Entrance Exams
Office Locations and Telephones
South Santa Rosa Center
Bldg 6 Rm 635
Bldg 4200 Rm 4202
Bldg 3300 Rm 3304
850.484.1076 or 850.484.2319