Forms and PDF's
Our Mission Statement
The Testing and Assessment Department supports the mission, philosophy and vision of Pensacola State College by offering comprehensive testing and assessment services to students, academic departments, and the local community. By following the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines the department ensures that examinations are administered professionally, equitably and fairly in a courteous, confidential and secure environment.
To provide testing services that support and maximize educational opportunities for students by:
- Offering collaborative and courteous testing services to students, faculty and the local community;
- Adhering to the testing guidelines of the National College Testing Association (NCTA), test companies and faculty;
- Operating in strict compliance with institutional, state and federal regulations regarding the Family Educational Rights and Privacy
College Testing Policy:
- Valid (current) identification is required for all examinees before taking any test for Pensacola State College Testing Centers. Any examinee without valid identification will not be allowed to test.
- No electronic devices, cell phones, food and drink, or other personal items are allowed in the testing rooms. Violators will have their tests invalidated.
- Pensacola State College is not responsible for theft, loss or damage to any prohibited electronic device, cell phone or other personal property brought to the testing rooms.
- Children are not allowed in the test rooms. Individuals who bring children to the campus are responsible for their supervision at all times. Pensacola State College Public Safety will be contacted if any child is left unattended.
GED Changes for 2014
Beginning January 2, 2014, there will be a new GED test.
The current version is expiring at the end of 2013 and your scores will expire too if you don’t finish and pass the test by the date.
If you have any questions please contact the Pensacola State College Testing Center at:
(850) 484-2104 or (850) 484-2146.
For more information about the new version of the GED 2014, please go to the following link: www.ged.fldoe.org.
Office Locations and Telephones
Pensacola Campus1000 College Blvd.
Bld. 6 Rm 635
Pensacola, FL 32504
Warrington Campus5555 W. Highway 98 Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32507
(850) 484-2319 or
Milton Campus5988 Highway 90
Milton, FL 32583
Century Center440 E. Hecker Rd.
Century, FL 325335
South SantaRosa Center5075 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, Fl 32563
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org