Health Sciences Learning Center
Rules of Conduct
To ensure the atmosphere of the Learning Center is conducive to learning, the following rules of conduct are enforced:
- Maintain a courteous, respectful, and professional manner at all times.
- Students using the Learning Center should sign in and out on the clipboard on the counter inside Room 3705.
- Open areas of the Center are used for quiet activities; headphones should be used for listening to DVDs, or CD-ROMs; ringers on cell phones and pagers should be turned off.
- Equipment, partial task trainers, supplies, audio-visual media, and reference books should be signed out by the person using them and returned promptly when finished.
- Center areas used should be cleaned up after use.
- Computers and audio-visual equipment should be used for intended purposes only.
- Eating and drinking may take place only in specified areas, and used cups, etc. should be disposed of in trash receptacles.
- The Warrington Campus is a smoke-free area.
- No children or pets are permitted in the Learning Center.
- “Drop in” activities must not interfere with scheduled activities.