- Go to www.flchoices.org
- On the left side of the page, Under "Adults and Postsecondary"
- Click on: Sign in
Step One: Sign in
- On the next page click on Create a New Portfolio
- For "county" select Escambia
- For "campus" select Pensacola State College - CTE Student Resource"
- Provide the personal information requested to create an account.¬†
- Write down your portfolio name and password for future use.
- Click on: GO button at the end of the page.
Step Two: Create a new portfolio
- Inside the block for Choice Planner
- Click on: the orange arrow
Step Three: Click on the orange arrow
- After the page changes, click on the green tab "Your Portfolio" at the top of the new page.
- Click on and look at the five areas in your portfolio beginning with "All About You".
Step Four: Click on "Your Portfolio"
- Click on: the blue "Work" tab.
- Look at the right-hand side of the page "Connect Yourself to Careers".
- Click on and complete the following four assessments:
- Interest Profiler
- Work Values Sorter
- Basic Skills Survey
- General Workplace Skills
Step Five: Click on the "Work" tab
Your CTE counselor will review your results with you at your next appointment and will also show you other features of your electronic career portfolio.¬†
Office Locations and Telephones
Bldg 6 Rm 641