Career and Technical Education (CTE) Student Resources
CTE Student Resources provides free services to students enrolled in career and technical education programs such as associate of science, associate of applied science, and certificate programs. If you are not sure about your educational plans, we can provide free career assessments to help you choose a degree and a major.
Services are contingent upon individual needs, personal eligibility criteria, and available resources. Students must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Economically disadvantaged single parent
- Student training for a career that is nontraditional for their gender
- Displaced homemaker
- Limited English proficient
To join CTE Student Resources, you must first complete a program orientation:
- Orientations are held in the program Resource Room.
- Bldg. 6, Room 641
- We accept walk-ins for orientation.
- If your schedule does not permit you to walk-in, we will be glad to arrange a one-on-one orientation for you.
- Please call 850.484.2163 to set up an appointment.
Provides information on career and technical programs at Pensacola State College as well as useful employability skills tips.
FREE Seminar for Recent Graduates
Thursday, June 6 • 1-3 p.m.
Hagler Auditorium, Room 252
• Resources for job seeker • Cover letters and resumes
• Interviewing success • How to keep a job
V-Hive - Internet-based resources for all Pensacola State College career and technical education students.
Office Locations and Telephones
Bldg 6 Rm 641