- College Student
- Includes first time in college, transfer, transient, non-degree seeking and returning PSC students
- Bachelor Degree Seeking Student
- Students who have completed a degree or previous college coursework and wish to continue their education at the baccalaureate level
- International Student
- Individuals who are not citizens of the United States and are in need of the F1 Student Visa to attend Pensacola State College
- Dual Enrollment Student
- High school juniors or seniors wishing to participate in the state-approved Dual Enrollment program to earn college credit and high school credit simultaneously
- Collegiate High School Student
- Students who wish to earn their high school diplomas at Pensacola State Collegiate High School
- GED/ABE/ESOL Student
- Adult learners who want to improve their basic skills, prepare for the GED Tests, learn English as a second language, improve their job readiness skills, or develop skills to enable them to continue their education at PSC
- Continuing Education Student (non-credit classes)
- Students of all ages who wish to take non-credit classes for lifelong learning, recreation and leisure, cultural events, or non-credit continuing education training to enhance or acquire new job skills
- Center for Corporate and Professional Develop Training (CCPD)
- Individuals seeking non-credit continuing education training or groups of employees wishing customized training to enhance or acquire new job skills
Want to attend Pensacola State College Collegiate High School?
Registering for a Continuing Education / Non-Credit course?
Need information for University of Florida on Milton Campus?
News / Alerts
A recent legislative change may apply to you and your requirements for placement testing and developmental education enrollment. More Information…
Pensacola State College’s online course search is updated daily with the newest changes and additions to Pensacola State College’s available courses.
Course Search – online version
Admissions & Information
Admissions/Records Office Hours
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.