- Complete and sign the BHC Orientation Forms. Turn these forms in to your clinical instructor.
- Pensacola State College Nursing Students will be assigned their Baptist Lawson Number by the Department of Nursing.
- Once you receive your Lawson Number, you may then complete your Baptist Hospital Orientation (iDevelop)
- Print your orientation transcript.
- Your transcript should be turned in to the Department of Nursing (or your specific Department). Keep a copy for your records and your clinical instructor.
- Review the SHHS Student Orientation Module
- Students will complete their orientation requirements via web-based training.
- There are two types of links: a PC Version and an Apple Version.
- The web page can be accessed as follows:
- Go to Sacred Heart Web Site (www.sacred-heart.org)
- Click on Associates in the top menu bar
- Click on Education Classes for Professionals
- Click on Online Orientation for Agency, Contract, Students, Job Shadowers, and Interns.
- Complete and/or print all certificates and post test and the SHH Orientation Training check list. Pensacola State College Nursing student should turn in all documents in to the Department of Nursing. Keep a copy for your records and your clinical instructor.
- Attend High Reliability Training - High Reliability Training is two a hour course taught by a SHH representative. Date for this training will be provided to you by your instructors or program Department.
SHHS Orientation Training Check List
To provide care for patients in our facility, the following requirements must be met prior to initial entry to our facility.
- Reading of the WFH Orientation Mandatory Education Notebook (OMEN) and completion of Post-Test
- Reading of the WFH Annual Mandatory Education Notebook (AMEN) and completion of Post-Test
- Complete HIPAA Privacy-Security Training and Post test.
- WFH Confidentiality and Security Agreement
- Review West Florida Hospital parking policy.
- Pensacola State College Nursing Students should turn in their answer and security agreements to the Department of Nursing. Keep a cop for your records and your clinical instructor.
OMEN – Orientation Mandatory Education Notebook – first time students
AMEN – Annual Mandatory Education Notebook – returning students
...Important Thomas Hospital Students:
- Complete an orientation packet (safety test and sign confidentiality statement.)
- The students will need to get name badges and parking decals in the Human Resources office. Contact Ms. P. Taite @ 251-990-1702; The students may schedule this Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm