- Complete and sign the BHC Orientation Forms. Turn these forms in to your clinical instructor.
- Pensacola State College Nursing Students will be assigned their Baptist Lawson Number by the Department of Nursing.
- Once you receive your Lawson Number, you may then complete your Baptist Hospital Orientation (iDevelop)
- Print your orientation transcript.
- Your transcript should be turned in to the Department of Nursing (or your specific Department). Keep a copy for your records and your clinical instructor.
- Review the SHHS Student Orientation Module
- Print and complete Appendix A and Appendix B. Pensacola State College Nursing student should turn both documents in to the Department of Nursing. Keep a copy for your records and your clinical instructor.
- Print and complete Parking Acknowledgment. Pensacola State College Nursing students should turn this document in to the Department of Nursing. Keep a copy for your records and your clinical instructor.
- Attend High Reliability Training- High Reliability Training is a two hour course taught by a SHH representative. Date for this training will be provided to you by your instructors or program Department.
SHHS Student Orientation Appendix A
SHHS Student Orientation Appendix B
SHHS Parking Acknowledgement
Each student will need to Log onto the Website below and complete the education listed on the Annual Mandatory Education form.
- Turn in documentation of completion to the Department of Nursing or your Program Department.
- Badges can be obtained from the Human Resources office which is located in the modular building behind the hospital.
To provide care for patients in our facility, the following requirements must be met prior to initial entry to our facility.
- Reading of the WFH Orientation Mandatory Education Notebook (OMEN) and completion of Post-Test
- Reading of the WFH Annual Mandatory Education Notebook (AMEN) and completion of Post-Test
- Complete HIPAA Privacy-Security Training and Post test.
- WFH Confidentiality and Security Agreement
- Review West Florida Hospital parking policy.
- Pensacola State College Nursing Students should turn in their answer and security agreements to the Department of Nursing. Keep a cop for your records and your clinical instructor.
OMEN – Orientation Mandatory Education Notebook – first time students
AMEN – Annual Mandatory Education Notebook – returning students
...Important Thomas Hospital Students:
- Complete an orientation packet (safety test and sign confidentiality statement.)
- The students will need to get name badges and parking decals in the Human Resources office. Contact Ms. P. Taite @ 251-990-1702; The students may schedule this Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm