Want to know what to do next? Follow the steps below and get started today.
- Apply to Pensacola State College ($30 application fee)
* For specific questions regarding admissions, contact Student Services on either campus:
- Warrington – (850) 484-2200
- Pensacola – (850) 484-2544
- Milton – (850) 484-4400
- Century – (850) 471-4622
- South Santa Rosa – (850) 471-4630
- Select a medical program
- HPOG doesn't support Veterinary Tech or any Bachelors level programs.
- Complete a Health Related Programs application
- Go to the College's website, www.pensacolastate.edu. Click the link for "Programs & Degrees." Go to the heading "Health Science" and click the link for "Health Applications, Schedules, Clinicals and Documents," then go to the heading "Apply to Health Related Programs" and click the link for "Health Related Programs Application." Print out the application and submit it by following the directions located near the top of the application. Note: Please do not mail the form.
- For any specific questions regarding your program(s) of choice, contact that Department directly. A contact name and number can be found on the college/department website.
- Meet with an academic counselor
- You can find academic counselors at any Pensacola State College campus.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Due to budget constraints applications are not being accepted until further notice.