How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen. You must establish eligibility every year.
- Have a valid social security number.
Social Security Number Collection and Use
- Make application to Pensacola State College using one of the following methods:
Apply Online or Printable
- Be officially accepted to an approved program of study.
Not all programs are eligible for federal and state financial aid.
- Take all required placement testing.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Pensacola State FAFSA Code 001513
- Check the status of your Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Get to know the types of awards and scholarships you may obtain: Grants | Scholarships | Loans
- Know your Financial Aid responsibilities.
- Repay your Financial Aid.