How to Collect Your Financial Aid
- Pensacola State College will credit your grant funds to your school account, pay you directly to your Pensacola State College OneCard account, or use a combination of both methods.
- Payments are usually made at least once per term and Pensacola State College will inform you via your PirateMail as to how and when you will be paid.
- After all financial obligations to the college have been deducted, the remaining balance of grant funds are paid directly to your Pensacola State College OneCard.
- Pell grants approved after the start of classes are credited to a student’s Pensacola State College OneCard account throughout the term.
If your grant is insufficient to pay all costs, you must pay the difference.
- Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized/PLUS Loans are electronically transmitted to Pensacola State College and will be credited your Pensacola State College OneCard account.
- You will not receive a check from a lender.
- You should carefully read all loan paperwork you receive.
- Any student receiving Pensacola State College scholarships must come to the Financial Aid office to sign a Scholarship Acceptance Form.
- Funds are then applied to the student’s account.
- Other types of scholarship payments are handled on an individual basis specific to each scholarship.
- Contact the source of your scholarship to find out how the funds will be provided to you.