We are a health clinic, located on the Pensacola campus and under the supervision of a registered nurse. We are available to assist students, faculty, and staff in the event of an accident or illness.
Our Services Include:
- Nurse-based clinic — serving students, faculty and staff
- Walk-in basis only; no appointments necessary!
- No charge for services rendered
- First-Aid assessment/treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Blood pressure screening, height and weight
- Limited medical emergency care
- On-campus evaluation of medical emergencies
- Physician referrals, as deemed necessary after nurse evaluation
- Counseling on a variety of health-related issues and concerns
- Health-related publications provided on various topics — including sexually transmitted diseases, drug information, contraceptive information, self-care for minor illnesses and injuries, and other health-related areas of interest
- Student health insurance information
- Management of work-related injuries