Steps to becoming a Pensacola State Student
- Apply now on SpyGlass and pay your $30 application fee.
- Request your transcripts from each college you've attended for evaluation of transfer credit to Pensacola State.
- Submit test scores or take necessary placement test/tests.
- Check on your financial aid status (hopefully, we have received your FAFSA results).
- Experience orientation (online or in person).
- Choose a career then choose your classes.
- Register for classes and pay fees.
- Get your books.
- Get your student ID card and free parking decal.