Students who do not wish to earn a degree or certificate at PSC but want to take a college credit class
Admissions Checklist for Non-degree Seeking College Students
1. Apply for admission
- Complete the college application online or submit an application to any campus location.
- For more information on residency guidelines and a list of acceptable documentation, click here.
- Pay the $30 application fee. Returning PSC students are exempt.
- Applicants who provide an email address when applying online to PSC will receive an immediate email from the College. Once the application fee is paid (online, mail, or in-person), you will receive an acceptance letter.
2. Activate your Spyglass and Pirate Mail
- Login to your Spyglass account to access your student records, register and pay for classes, check your financial aid status, and more.
- Pirate Mail is the official method of communication used by college administration and faculty and it is your responsibility to check your college email regularly.
3. Register for classes
- Students seeking enrollment in English, math, or classes with prerequisites will need to submit proof of prior college coursework (grades of “C” or better); current test scores (ACT, SAT, or PERT); take appropriate placement tests; or provide proof of exemption.
- Meet with an academic advisor at any campus; attend a START; or log on to Spyglass to register for classes.
4. Pay your tuition fees and purchase textbooks
- Pay your tuition fees through Spyglass, in the cashier’s office, or by mail.
- Rent or purchase textbooks online or at Milton, Pensacola, or Warrington Campuses.
5. Get your Student ID card and decal
- Bring a copy of your class schedule, vehicle registration, and photo ID to the Public Safety Office on any campus to get your free ID card and parking decal.
For questions please email us at AskUs@pensacolastate.edu
or call the Admissions Office at (850) 484-2544.
Pensacola Campus(850) 484-2544