Instructions for online courses
Education to Go (Ed2Go)
Education to Go offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of their courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Ed2Go classes are facilitated by an instructor. These courses have specific entry and exit dates: Start Dates for Ed2Go Classes will be 1/18, 2/15, 3/21, and 4/18. All Classes run for six weeks.
For information on how to register for Education to Go classes, please see the ‚ÄúRegistration Choices‚ÄĚ link.
After you have registered and paid for your class with Pensacola State College, please follow these steps to log in and complete the orientation for your class.
- Go to www.ed2go.com/ce
- Find your class through the “Browse Catalog” or "Search for Courses."
- Find your class and click “Enroll Now.”
- Choose your start date and “Continue.”
- "Sign In" as "Returning Student" or "New Student" and follow their directions.
- “Continue" to Payment Options.
- Click on “already paid.”¬†
- You may now complete the "Orientation" for your online course.
If for any reason, you need any assistance, please contact our office at (850) 484-1797
or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and enjoy your class!