Exciting Continuing Education Courses in Fall 2014
Whether you are looking for a new hobby, looking for a fitness alternative, or wanting to learn a new skill we have it all with our continuing education courses. Take a look at just a few of the courses that will be offered this fall at PSC. There is still time to register!
- TAI CHI FOR HEALTH (R 02099)– (12-18 hours) Experience the many health benefits you will obtain using Tai Chi and Chi Kung applications. Soothing and energizing movements. (Milton & GPCC) Week of 9/2 Cost $60 – $80
- COMPUTER FOR SENIORS (R 05134) – (16 hours) Designed for first-time computer owners so you can use your computer to do the following: E-mail; webcams; voice-over- Internet phone; create greeting cards, letters and home inventories. (Pensacola, Gulf Breeze & Milton) Week of 9/2 Cost $60
- BELLY DANCE FITNESS (R 05417) – (12-18 hours) Shimmy your way to fitness with fun and low impact work out. Learn the basic techniques of Middle Eastern belly dance and the use of veils. (Milton, Pensacola, Warrington) Week of 9/5 Cost $60-$80
- DOG OBEDIENCE (R 00208) – (6-10 hour) Learn basic commands – 3 different levels for puppies to advanced classes (Milton, Gulf Breeze & Warrington) Week of 9/6 Cost $45 – $38, Second person $20
- MOTORCYCLE BASICS (R 04404) – (15 hours) Classroom instruction is combined with motorcycle riding activities on an approved training range. (Pensacola) Every weekend. Cost $180.00