Summer hours have started at Pensacola State College and while many offices operate on a 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Thursday schedule until Aug. 10, others will be open on Fridays.
On the Pensacola campus, Admissions, Advising, Career and Technical Education, the Cashier’s Office, Financial Aid, Records, Testing, Veterans Student Support Services and Veterans Upward Bound will be open 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
The bookstore and some other departments also will be open extended hours:
- Bookstore: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday. The bookstore is in Building 5.
- Continuing Education/Kids’ College: 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, May 29-Aug. 8
- Cosmetology Salon: 8 a.m.-Noon Friday. The salon is in Building 12.
- Recreation and Fitness Lab: 6:25-8:55 a.m. and 1-6:30 p.m. Friday. The lab is in Building 1.
- Student Support Services: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday. The office is in Building 6, Room 620.
On the Milton campus, the Admissions/Advising office will be open 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday through Aug. 10. The office is in Building 4200. For more information, call 850-484-4410 or 850-484-1000.
The Cosmetology Salon also will be open 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Friday. The salon is in Building 4300 on the Milton campus.
On the Warrington campus, the Admissions/Advising office will be open 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday through Aug. 10. The office is in Building 3600. For more information, call 850-484-2270 or 850-484-1000.
The Warrington bookstore will be open 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday.